PARTICIPATION IN THE CONFERENCE
Important: Authors of papers (at least one of them), pay a full participation fee, which gives them access to the roundtable meetings and all conference materials, and covers coffee breaks and lunch on daily basis, as well as a cocktail party attendance.
* 28.02.2018 – online registration and abstracts submission up to 250 words according to the attached template in the English language.
Authors will be notified of selected papers within 14 working days.
IMPORTANT – The deadline is extended until 12 March 2018
* 12.03.2018 – Participant’s fee bank transfer deadline. Important: Participant’s name should be mentioned in the bank document.
Fees can be paid in cash at the New Bulgarian University Cashier’s.
Application submission and fee transfer deadline for non-presenting participants: March 10, 2018
• Full Conference Fee – 70 BGN, members of the Union of Bulgarian Speech and Language Therapists and Union of Psychologists in Bulgaria
• Full Conference Fee – non-members of the Union of Bulgarian Speech and Language Therapists and Union of Psychologists in Bulgaria – 140 BGN
• Fees – students and Ph.D. students – 45 BGN
The fee is for no more than two reports – either alone or in co-authorship.
A fee of 20 BGN is charged for each subsequent report.
Beneficiary’s name: New Bulgarian University
Beneficiary’s IBAN: BG44UBBS78271010551907
Beneficiary’s bank: UBB
BIC code: UBBSBGSF
Bank address: Sofia, 1040, “Sveta Sofia“ str. N 5
Reason for payment: conference SLT
Working languages of the conference are English and Bulgarian.
Forms of Participation: Oral presentation, Poster Sessions, Exhibition and Round Table Discussions.
Abstracts in English should be sent to email@example.com
Deadline for submission of full articles – March 15, 2018, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Participation – authors of approved presentations can participate online, provided we receive their presentation in a video file. Deadline: 21.03.2018
Important: Full posters and papers of the Conference will be published in a special edition of Conference Proceedings “Interdisciplinary Logopedic Practices” ISBN 978-954-535-863-0, Volume 3, http://ebox.nbu.bg
Selected conference papers will be published in a peer-reviewed scientific edition, indexed in the Central and Eastern European Online Library.